27 January 2012

My heart is full

Tonight I was downstairs with Ted, cleaning for the Messick's arrival, and Annika came down in tears, well really sobbing.  I thought her bird had died or something.  She said she had just deleted a FB post she had just written.   She had posted it but then somehow removed it. I didn't know what the big deal was, but I went up and tried to help her figure out how to retrieve it.  She said that it was really long, and she couldn't rewrite it.

We called Eric, and he didn't really have an idea.  But when we went to look at my computer, my FB was open, and there it was.  She had posted it and it was still on my wall.  We quickly cut and pasted it, and all was well with the world once again!!

So, here is the post, and you can see why she was upset.  It is really an amazing testimony, and my heart is full of joy, knowing that she did this completely out of the fullness of her heart with love for her Savior.

You know about superheroes that can fly or shoot death rays or freeze anything in sight. Well, I have the ability to live forever. No, I'm not talking about never growing old, but being able to be with God for eternity in Heaven. This blows my mind that God, my father would love us ALL soooo much that He sent His ONLY son, imagine, your only son leaving you and going down to hang out with a bunch of sinners, but Jesus loved us and he died a SINNERS death, nailed to a cross up on a hill. He did this to forgive our sins so we could live forever with Him in heaven. Just think about this, every sin we have ever committed, if it be the big ones or little, he died for all of them and all of us. It just blows my mind that someone could love me, and everyone on his world so much, and all because He wants to see us live up with him forever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we don't just get this gift for being human, we must BELIEVE that JESUS did ALL of that for you and me, and you must know that He loves you and you have to WANT Him to be in your heart so you can have the eternal gift that I am blessed to have, an ETERNAL life with our father, our Lord and Savior, God in Heaven, Jesus Christ. It still blows my mind at how much God has done for us and how much He has created, but I believe in Him with all my heart, and if you believe this too, why hesitate to tell the world, if you had the answers to a test you would use them right? Well you have the answer right in front of you, it's Jesus Christ! Come on man! Stop wasting your life and begin it, with God by your side. God wants you, go out and find Him. Ok I'm done with my rant :) God Bless ♥

No comments: